- Corporate building
- Location SHIS QL 06, Bloco B, Lago Sul, Federal District Brasília
- Status Under construction
Start Of Construction
Designed for the now and the future
Lotus Prime is located in Brasília's noblest neighborhood, Lago Sul. The project was developed by Lotus in partnership with Crosara Arquitetura. Composed for two basements and two floors, the development has 4,400m² of total built-up area. Lotus Prime has the cutting-edge technology, sustainability, concepts of unique quality and comfort.
Leasable area of 4,400m²;
Minimum leasable area of 350m²;
Clear ceiling height of 2.60 m;
15 spaces for bicycles;
2 social/service elevators;
75 vagas de garagem cobertas; (contemplando vagas para portadores de deficiência especial, idoso, embarque e desembarque e carga e descarga);
Garage spaces fully prepared for the installation of sockets for electric vehicles;
Delivery of landscaping with native vegetation and adapted throughout the development perimeter;
Location Lotus Prime also stands out because it has a privileged address in the Federal Capital. Located in the SHIS QL 08, conjunto 1, Lago Sul. The land is next to Ponte das Garças, close to the Gilberto Salomão Shopping Center, Brasília International Airport and the headquarters of embassies and consulates in more than one hundred countries;
Lotus Prime is an development with all requirements for LEED certification and PBE Edifica Label, (Procel seal), which are certifications aimed at the design and construction of sustainable buildings with high energy performance. LEED certification defines guidelines for the entire life of the development, from design conception to quality and user well-being;
• There is a reduction in internal water consumption with the use of a greywater reuse system;
- Há redução no consumo de água interna com a utilização de sistema de reuso de águas cinzas;
- • The reduction in the consumption of external water is also carried out with the use of native species in the landscaping project and the stormwater use system;
- • The entire air conditioning and mechanical ventilation system complies with Brazilian and American standards to provide better air quality and comfort for office users.
- • The roof has a thermal insulation layer to offer better comfort to users on the second floor, as well as to reduce the energy consumption of the air conditioning system.
- • The facade has high performance glass that has a sun protection factor, reducing the heat internally;
- • The development has a Solar PV systems that provides energy savings.